Aggregates & Sands
The beauty of a landscape depends on how well it has been planned and installed. But other aspects that have a crucial role to play in the overall appeal, functionality, and durability of the outdoor spaces are the aggregates and sands used for various hardscaping features.
Since these elements make up such a large portion of your landscape, you need to source the materials from a credible local supplier. We at RT.9 Hardscape Supply Yard, LLC are a leading operator in the hardscape products supply space since 1987. As a family-owned company, we understand the value of providing outstanding customer service and high-grade products at cost-effective pricing.
Reliable Aggregate and Sand Deliveries
Our company is a sister company to the equally renowned RT 34 Landscape Supply Yard, and we serve the southern Monmouth and northern Ocean Counties. We are prompt with delivering the aggregates you need and can also supply several other products such as sand, decorative stone, and more. It means you can source all the landscape materials conveniently and cost-effectively under one roof. For bulk deliveries of aggregates, we are the local hardscape material suppliers that can help.
Types of Aggregates
We provide landscape aggregates in bulk that add to the durability and stability of your outdoor spaces. Including them in the right proportion also lands a well-balanced look to the gardens and yards. We provide a wide range of aggregate products such as:
- Mortar Sand
- Large Sunset
- Mini Tennessee
- Stone Dust
- Large Tennessee
- Small Sunset
- Granite Crush and Run
- #89 Granite
- #57 Granite
- Concrete Sand
- Decorative aggregates
Sand for Landscape Decoration
There are several ways in which you can use fine sand in your landscaping projects:
- You can spread colored sand in and around the flowerbeds to create unique patterns in these areas.
- Contain the sand with natural stone edging along the length of pathways, to create a well-demarcated and neat appearance.
- Gravel helps in the prevention of soil erosion when you spread it on sloping land.
- Special paver sand is widely used for leveling the ground in interlocking paver installation projects. This sand is first compacted, after which the pavers are installed on it.
- Polymeric sand is used to fill in the joints between paver stones, and this increases its resilience.
- Filling sand is used in the joints of natural stone slabs used for driveways lends stability to the features.
- It can be used along with decorative stone in custom water feature installations.
- Fine-grain sand can also be used to make specific types of concrete for outdoor flatwork. The coarse texture makes the surfaces safer for use.
- Medium coarse sand can be used in children's play areas. It significantly reduces tracking from these zones and helps maintain a tidier look in your yard space
- Gravel sand and boulders can be used to create a Zen garden.
If you want aggregates and sands for landscapes, we can provide the best products in the quantities you want. For any more information about these materials, how to estimate quantities and request their delivery, feel free to contact RT.9 Hardscape Supply Yard, LLC at 732-845-3409.
You can also send us your requests and queries through this Online Form, and one of our experts will call you to discuss your requirements and deliver the materials to your work site.
Sands and Gravel
Base Aggregates and Sands
- 3/8" crushed bluestone (Clean)
- 3/4" crushed bluestone (Clean)
- 1 1/2" Trap Rock
- Recycled Concrete (CC-2, Crushed)
- Quarry Process (DGA, QP, 3/4 clean QD mix)
- Mason Sand (fine)
- Concrete Sand (bedding sand)
Gravel & Sand Calculator
Enter the approximate length and width of the area you want to cover, then the desired depth (standard depth is 2"), then click Calculate. The calculator will tell you approximately how many tons of material you'll need (based on typical coverage of 90 sq. ft./ton, 2" deep).